World Class Gymnastics in a World Class Arena
The National Series is Gymnastics Ireland's competitive events programme for the 6 gymnastics disciplines in Ireland namely Men’s Artistic, Women’s Artistic, Rhythmic, Trampoline, Tumbling and Acrobatics.
The National Series programme encompasses all national level competitive gymnastics events throughout the year, including:
- National Series Qualifiers
- National Series All-Around Championships
- National Series Super Championships
- National Series Team Championships
- National Series Super Camp
To find out more information, click on each one of the programmes.